Hobokin & Co | Dirty Diaper Diaries

Monday, December 14, 2015

Hobokin & Co


I am so excited to share with you today my new favorite staple piece to, literally, any outfit of mine! The Hobokin & Co Rose Quartz Drop necklace! What enticed me most to this piece is the rose quartz itself, I had heard of all of its incredible benefits but have never been able to try it out for myself, so once I saw that Lauryn had them in her shop I knew I had to snag one.

The rose quartz is considered to be the stone of love, helping you to rid of any emotional wounds that you may have (whether big or small!). In my case I knew it could help me in my relationship with my husband, although our relationship is strong and beautiful I have a tendency to bring up the past a lot in arguments which I know is not beneficial. I wanted the rose quartz to help me rid of all the petty little issues that my husband and I had in the past and be able to focus in on the "now". Issues like "Well.. two weeks ago you forgot to put the towel back on the rack and left it on the floor!", those little tiny issues grew to be one big issue making it hard for me to see the beauty in all the other parts of our relationship. The rose quartz also provides a deep sense of fulfilment and contentment allowing one to truly give and receive love from others, which is something I knew I needed in regards to my children on the days that I feel under appreciated (which can be most days!).

Another thing I deeply admire about Hobokin & Co is not only the quality of Lauryn's products but the fact that all of her pieces are made by her hard working momma hands in her home during her spare time in order to provide for her family. There is nothing sweeter than knowing that you are contributing directly to a family's dinner table, and there is nothing more inspiring than a mother who works so hard to provide it. Her "job" is less of a job to her and more of a source of happiness and meditation and you can see this through the love she puts into all of her work.

Want to see the entire Hobokin & Co collection? Click HERE and be sure to use the code "ddd20" for 20% off your next purchase!

- T

| http://www.hobokinandco.com/ | Sterling Silver Quartz Drop with Silver Bar |

No comments:

Post a Comment